The school colours below are part of a dress code which we ask parents to observe. We also ask parents to ensure that children do not attend with hairstyles/cuts that are extreme/ inappropriate for school eg closely shaven heads and fancy hair accessories etc.
Boys: Grey shorts/trousers; white polo shirt with red school logo/white shirt; red v neck jumper Sudley Infant logo; grey socks; black shoes. The school logo as on our jumper, cardigan and polo shirt, is the copyright of the school and only Trutex Schoolwear has been authorised to use it.
Girls: Grey skirt/pinafore/culottes/tailored trousers (if you are unsure of the suitability of the trousers - please bring them into school to check); white polo shirt with red school logo/white blouse; red cardigan/jumper (as above); white socks (no fancy socks/tights); black shoes; summer dress in red and white check or stripes; sensible sandals preferably in a dark colour.
PE: Plain, white T-shirt, plain navy shorts, pumps. No leotards, fancy underwear, logos etc.
* White polo shirts with red school logo are available from Trutex Schoolwear
* Other red cardigans or jumpers are NOT acceptable. This decision was ratified by the Governing Body.
* PE bags, book bags, red caps and water bottles are also available from school.
* No trainers or boots (although boots can be brought in for use on the playground). Please send your child into school with sensible shoes they can fasten themselves, eg if he/she cannot tie up laces do not send your child in with lace-up shoes.
* Please mark your child's name clearly on all clothing.
* Lost property is kept in the school office.
All uniform is available from
Trutex Schoolwear & More, 298 St Mary’s Road,
Liverpool L19 0NQ Tel: 0151 345 3797