The school colours below are part of a dress code which we ask parents to observe. We also ask parents to ensure that children do not attend with hairstyles/cuts that are extreme/ inappropriate for school eg closely shaven heads and fancy hair accessories etc.
School Uniform – gender neutral
We have a simple school uniform. It consists of a red jumper/cardigan with the school logo, white polo shirt and grey trousers or skirt/ pinafore.
We ask for sensible black shoes – no trainers! In summer a red and white dress can be worn - any pattern is fine. Knee length grey shorts /culottes are fine too.
All the above are acceptable for boys and girls.
To buy from the school office - Caps (£4.00), Water bottles (£1.50)
Children will need a book bag (£5.00) to bring their books to and from school.
Children will also need a PE bag (£3.50) to carry their PE kit.
All children undress for P.E. and will need the following kit
in their PE bags ready for lessons.
Indoor kit - pumps, white tee shirt and navy shorts.
Outdoor kit – school tracksuit should be worn, available from Trutex
Please ensure all items of clothing are labelled with your child’s name.
* White polo shirts with red school logo are available from Trutex Schoolwear
* Other red cardigans or jumpers are NOT acceptable. This decision was ratified by the Governing Body.
* PE bags, book bags, red caps and water bottles are also available from school.
* No trainers or boots (although boots can be brought in for use on the playground). Please send your child into school with sensible shoes they can fasten themselves, eg if he/she cannot tie up laces do not send your child in with lace-up shoes.
* Please mark your child's name clearly on all clothing.
* Lost property is kept in the school office.
All uniform is available from
Trutex Schoolwear & More, 298 St Mary’s Road,
Liverpool L19 0NQ Tel: 0151 345 3797